Saturday, April 8, 2017

Master Olga Usova:

It's been 10 years since I...

Master Olga Usova:

It's been 10 years since I've been doing practices that help people in difficult life situations. Don't tell me that these skills are passed on. It's not that. My experience is built on vision, intuition, knowledge and vast experience. People treated me with various problems and, as experience shows, in most cases, all situations are handled with a positive outcome. I do not privorotnoj and black magic. It's not my rules.

To me can and should be treated with the following life situations:

-Relationship (husbands, children, friends). The alignment relationship. Relations of protection interventions.

-Diagnosis of the relationship with the beloved (he had at heart? His attitude towards you).

-Assistance in difficult and protracted problems (work at accelerating complex karmic program, correct completion of the negative programs);


-Work with a choice of life. Vocational guidance.

-Attunement with the best option for your life (engaging in life needed a situation or person).

In his advice, I use tools such as:

-Palmistry-reading lines on his hands.

-Tarot-diagnosis of the situation.

-Astrology. -Diagnosis of planetary influence on human beings

#Tarot #Astrology #Ekaterinburg #palmistry


No comments:

Post a Comment