Monday, February 6, 2017

Good morning! Dear, I have an idea! πŸ™‹πŸ»
☯ πŸ’Ÿ compatibility ️
I propose...

Good morning! Dear, I have an idea! πŸ™‹πŸ»
☯ πŸ’Ÿ compatibility ️
I propose today in a live talk on this topic!
Time-15:00 in Kiev.
If you wish to-I in their horoscopes will tell. To do this will require data: date, time, and city of birth. The exact time. Data are needed both. If you do not want to write in the chat, you can proactively send data to me in pm. Info, as always in my work is confidential. Only discusses the horoscopes.
Nasty things, as always, I'm not saying. ✋🏻
If real willing, I'll take your examples.

When two people have a mutual attraction, compatibility they have! But what? ... Let's talk about this together. πŸ’‹

Stream will be Instagramm. Find me: vladlena_astropsychologist
###astrologer Astrology compatibility


No comments:

Post a Comment