Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I CHING PREDICTIONS

In Chinese metaphysics are not only Astrology...

I CHING PREDICTIONS

In Chinese metaphysics are not only Astrology Baczy and harmony Feng Shui space system. Is it predictive technique, which is used for I Ching divination. As in Feng Shui here use the Hexagram. I CHING is also called the book of changes.

At first concentrated on the issue that they want to clarify for themselves and who need an answer-tip. Then use either three Chinese coins, special sticks. And they receive the hexagrams. All combinations-64.
Then the resulting Hexagram decoding, receiving a reply.

Often use in practice this method for clarifying situations. Yet neither this method does not let me, as my clients.

For example, one woman lost her passport and could not find it. I Ching pointed to the North and/or North-East. But suggested that it would be difficult to find a thing in the House. As it turned out later, the passport was with a friend who lives from the client to the Northeast.

Another case: a girl called to two events and she could not choose where to go in the end? The answer was that walk south is not safe, there's trauma. Just one event was in the South side from her home, and the other in the East. She listened and did not go to one of the events, choosing what was carried out in the eastern side. As it turned out later, at an event that was in the South side at the party unsuccessfully squib exploded, hitting the pans on with

Another case: a familiar her friend asked to borrow a large sum of money for a couple of weeks. I Ching warned not to do so-and showed losses and parting. But the Lady is furious, because he still is close and familiar, awkward to refuse. Already a month and a half she is looking for a companion, which is actively hiding from it. Hiding along with her money.

And here's the girl sent on a business trip, in which she really didn't want to go. I Ching told her that she is waiting for a romantic meeting! Reluctantly he went on a trip. And back, told me that Yes, she met a guy on a train. They've spent time together several times and plan to meet yet.

On these and other matters I Ching answers. I work with an expanded technology, when I look at the Hexagram and look at your birth chart. And on the basis of these two powerful techniques I write you the answers.

If you have a need to learn something by using the I Ching, contact: oksanamarkoblog@gmail.com

Sincerely, consultant on Feng Shui, I Ching and Baczy Oksana Marco
http://oksanamarko.com

##I Ching divination #prediction #uznajsud'bu #uznajotvet #najtiotvet #astrologMarko #Astrology #kitajskajametafizika


No comments:

Post a Comment